Lavender Landscapes are the main distributor in Munster and fitter in Ireland for the GRIDMAT™ range of products.
GRIDMAT™ is a durable, low maintenance stabilisation grid system that solves the maintenance issues of gravel driveways such as
GRIDMAT™ offers the following benefits:
- Durability — the grid is UV resistant with an unfilled load bearing weight of 320 tons/sq mtr. and has many years life expectancy
- Cost effective — against other options such as Tarmac, pressed concrete, and block paving a GRIDMAT application with labour and materials proves to be very favorably priced.
- Easily assembled and Laid — once the ground is levelled and prepared GRIDMAT can be assembled at a rate of 50+sq metres per hour by one person.
- Low Maintenance — GRIDMAT will provide an area which is resistant to potholes, tyre rutting, weed and moss growth, cracks and compacting. Any slight migration of top surface gravel is easily remedied by use of a stiff brush rather than heavy raking.
- Permeable and Eco friendly — GRIDMAT is a SUDS compliant ground surface solution which allows water to soak through and back to the water table. It is UK manufactured from recycled 100% post consumer waste and is also recyclable.
- Versatility — GRIDMAT has a variety of uses such as for driveways; paths; parks; shed bases; caravan parks and anywhere a strong permeable ground surface is required.
Contact us to find out how we can make GRIDMAT work for you.